While this GREAT STUFF spray foam gap filler insulation was exceeding fun to play with, I'm not so sure gap filler is right for this project. We'll put this gap filler thing on hold for now...
The Habitat For Humanity Restore may just be my new favorite thing! Oh, and I finished my subfloor!
Today, I'm prepping for my subfloor installation. I'm pretty gosh darn ecstatic to be finished with tearing things apart and start seeing some visual progress as I start building.
Check out the video below for more on my skoolie subfloor installation prep day...
It's time for rust treatment! After removing Earl's plywood and rubber floors I was pretty gosh darn ecstatic to find floors with relatively minimal rust considering his age! I treated the floor using JASCO prep & prime to treat the current rust and prep the floors for a layer of Rustoleum rust inhibitor paint!
These walls are FINALLY coming off! With a little help from Big Jack I devised a plan for wall removal
My skoolie's wall removal was way more difficult than I anticipated!
I was wrong about the walls. The floors were the worst. Not the walls. Until tomorrow, when the next thing is the worst. :)
Luckily, I found very little rust underneath my floors. A little surface rust, but that's easily remedied!
These walls are THE WORST. After grinding off precisely 3 trillion rivets, I was expecting the panels to pop right off. My expectations weren't met. These bad boys took way more elbow grease than anticipated!
Bus Seat Removal
Bus seat removal was a nightmare. Ok, it wasn't THAAAAAAT bad...but it wasn't fun.
I paid the fine gentleman from whom I bought the bus $100 to take out all of the seats except for 4. Soooooooooo...I can't really get away with complaining too much. Nonetheless, the minimal bus seat removal I DID have to do was not enjoyable.
These items made it a lot easier...